TOP 6 BEST FIRM FIRM PRODUCERS COMPANIES
A newcomer to the photography industry, no, no, and one wonders: which camera company to choose? The market is replete with diversity, each camera is full of features, reviews on the sites are different. In this case, manufacturers’ ratings become a reliable lifesaver.
Recognized firms that have won the forefront in the market are Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic. Slightly behind competitors Olympus, Samsung, Pentax, Fujifilm. Each manufacturer presents models of cameras from various classes. Each has “successful” and “not quite” models, which differ in parameters, price, and audience. Therefore, when reading reviews, do not forget to listen to the inner voice: what is the soul longing to receive?
choice of camera manufacturer
CANON – the guarantor of quality
Advanced camera manufacturer with over 80 years of experience. Canon regularly pleases customers with current models. Canon cameras are the epitome of modernized technology.
When choosing a manufacturer, consider where the brand’s cameras are manufactured. For example, the headquarters of Canon is located in Japan, and the production itself is distributed across Asian countries, including China. The quality of workmanship and assembly is excellent, largely due to the fidelity of the original technology. The manufacturing and assembly process itself is controlled by Japanese engineers.
5 advantages of Canon cameras
1. Excellent quality, making the manufacturer famous throughout the world. Cameras of different classes and budgets are housed in a robust housing made of metal alloy – it gives the equipment strength, extended service life.
2. From an amateur to a professional with one camera in hand. Even Canon’s budget SLRs, like the EOS 1200D, are being refined with the photographer. The fact is that they are equipped with highly professional optics, like the Canon EF 70-200 mm.
3. Walk the soul of a professional! Already choosing a professional camera or lens can not restrain imagination. Popular among the equipment for the pros this year was the CANON EOS 5D Mark IV Body.
4. For everyone and for everyone. Canon has filled every niche in the photo market. The manufacturer has compact cameras, and SLR, and system. Therefore, a photographer of any level can find “his” model. Such a variety of techniques allows you to choose the option that will suit your taste and afford.
5. All Canon models combine simple and affordable functionality. Menus and additional control buttons guarantee convenient operation. The necessary settings are quickly displayed and also easy to clean. The technique contains a dust removal mechanism characteristic of most modern models. This feature extends the life of the devices and saves on the purchase of a cover.
NIKON – a veteran of the world of photographic equipment
Nikon cameras share first place in the ranking of the best along with Canon. This is due to the similarity in characteristics and price. In recent years, the battle of these two titans of photography is still impossible to determine the winner. Unless Nikon will prevail with wide experience – this year the company celebrates 100 years.
Japanese manufacturer’s plants are located in Asian countries. Therefore, China or Taiwan is indicated on the camera. Regardless of where the cameras are manufactured, Nikon equipment is distinguished by the quality factor of component parts and installation. The company achieves this result for many years, using the invariance of technology.
SONY – focus on Q-factor
Sony cameras are presented at different levels and in different price segments. The official manufacturer of Sony Corporation is from Japan.
As is characteristic of other companies, production is located in different countries of the world. Even if the label says “Made in China”, this does not affect the build quality. After all, they do everything according to Japanese technology under the supervision of relevant specialists. Therefore, no matter where the equipment is manufactured, Sony quality remains at its best.
OLYMPUS – modern technology
Your vision. Our future ”- such a slogan declares itself to be another participant in the rating, a manufacturer of Olympus photographic equipment with Japanese roots.
Founded almost 100 years ago, the company focused on the production of thermometers and microscopes. The world of photographic production was touched only after 15 years of work, starting with optics, and the first camera was released in 1936. Now the manufacturer replenishes store shelves with trend developments. In the current period, Olympus is zealous for mirrorless.
PANASONIC – Super Sensitive Cameras
Panasonic cameras appear on sale under the Lumix name. The range of cameras includes a variety of models for beginners and experienced craftsmen. The equipment is manufactured in various profiles: from compact to DSLRs. The main sight of production still stands on system cameras. The equipment is equipped with Venus Engine processors.